Topics

[SergentEng] Re: HELPING OTHERS

S. Busch

Thank you, Michael!

Yahoo finally "delivered" your message back to me about the screws for the EN87A couplers.  I see it took Yahoo about a day and a half to do it, too.   And I also noticed it took nearly 24 hours for Yahoo to post my original enquiry message about the screws!

I will be seeing about buying them from Accurail.

Regards - -

Steve Busch
Duncan, SC

Andrew

Was it by any chance my post about passenger car couplers?

Andrew Porter

On Mar 19, 2017, at 1:47 AM, "Michael Looney excalibur5776@... [SergentEng]" <SergentEng@...> wrote:

Tim:

 Well you might be right, but I answered the man question right away, and there is nothing showing that I did, so if it is Yahoo than I will apology to everyone here for my mistake.

Michael Looney