From: SergentEng@... [mailto:SergentEng@...]
Sent: Friday, March 17, 2017 1:11 PM
To: sergenteng@...
Subject: [SergentEng] Source for Mounting Screws Included With EN87A?

Hello--

Alas, I like the EN87 narrow shank couplers with the Accurail boxes on resin freight cars.  I say alas, because, since the assembled EN87A is no longer available, I don't know where I can find a source of the nice mounting screws that came with them.

Can some kind reader please suggest a source?

Thanks and regards!

Steve Busch

Duncan, SC

S. Busch

Thanks, David!  That's just what I shall do!

Steve Busch
Duncan, SC

Alas, I like the EN87 narrow shank couplers with the Accurail boxes on resin freight cars.  I say alas, because, since the assembled EN87A is no longer available, I don't know where I can find a source of the nice mounting screws that came with them.

&n! bsp;

Can some kind reader please suggest a source?

Morgan Reed

Hi,

Micro Fasteners , http://www.microfasteners.com, are an excellent  source of the right screw.  I would recommend the #0 x 1/4 or #0 x5/16 as a good choice you want the sheet meta with the Philips head.  They have a button head screw in #0 but it's too short. Rats!!!

Morgand Reed