Topics

[SergentEng] 16 down, 56 or so to go

Christopher Zurek

Nothing, just trying to recover.

On Friday I had a Pulmonary Vein Ablation done to try and cure a-fib and a-flutter. This is the second one in about 18 months. I feel like I've been run over by a bus.
Right now I'm catching up on email.

I have lots of couplers to build, I'll start that again when I feel better.

Chris Z.

On 2/7/2016 3:21 AM, Nathan Rich thaddeusthudpucker@... [SergentEng] wrote:

Been working on my latest bulk pack, what else is everybody up to?

Nathan Rich

Dave Snyder

Chris, I hope you have a complete and successful recovery. Having worked in the healthcare field, I know that can take the "wind out of your sails" and I hope this episode is the last one you have and get back to your couplers.

Dave Snyder
Louisville, Ky.

Ryan Harris

Hear, hear, Dave!

Best wishes to you, Chris, for a speedy and full recovery. I am pulling for you.

Ryan Harris
Fort Worth TX

Chris, I hope you have a complete and successful recovery. Having worked in the healthcare field, I know that can take the "wind out of your sails" and I hope this episode is the last one you have and get back to your couplers.

Dave Snyder
Louisville, Ky.

Christopher Zurek

Thank you very much Dave. I'm feeling better today but that 7 hours on the table had stiffened up my joints and really messed up my sciatica. But, I think today I may get a little model railroading done.

Chris Z.

On 2/7/2016 5:41 PM, davesnyder59@... [SergentEng] wrote:

Chris, I hope you have a complete and successful recovery. Having worked in the healthcare field, I know that can take the "wind out of your sails" and I hope this episode is the last one you have and get back to your couplers.

Dave Snyder
Louisville, Ky.

Christopher Zurek

Thanks Ryan. I hope all this gets better soon. I am a little disappointed that I missed participating with the MN Free-mo group this weekend at WGH in St Paul.

Chris Z.