Från:"eightnotch@... [SergentEng]"
Skickat:Fri, 11 Dec 2015 18:48:03 +0100
Till:SergentEng@...
Ämne:[SergentEng] Help

Guys, I am having great difficulty assembling these couplers. does anyone have any advice?

-Scott

Scott Atchison

Im doing the extended shank coulpers  .010. too long to fit in the jig. My problem is placing the knuckle. it keeps falling over.

Dale Kritzky

I built some extended length shank couplers & yes they were a pain but I think if you put the coupler on the jig backwards it will work but you'll have to hold the coupler so it doesn't fall off. Dale
Sent from my NOOK

"eightnotch@... [SergentEng]" <SergentEng@...> wrote:

Im doing the extended shank coulpers  .010. too long to fit in the jig. My problem is placing the knuckle. it keeps falling over.

Nathan Rich

If you like, contact me off-list regarding assembly of your couplers. I'm willing to assemble couplers for anybody who does not want to do it themselves, I plan on starting en masse assembly sometime in the new year.

Nathan Rich

On Friday, December 11, 2015, Dale Kritzky dalekritzky@... [SergentEng] <SergentEng@...> wrote:

I built some extended length shank couplers & yes they were a pain but I think if you put the coupler on the jig backwards it will work but you'll have to hold the coupler so it doesn't fall off. Dale
Sent from my NOOK

"eightnotch@... [SergentEng]" <SergentEng@...> wrote:

Im doing the extended shank coulpers  .010. too long to fit in the jig. My problem is placing the knuckle. it keeps falling over.

Scott Atchison

Thanks dale I will give that a try