Topics

S scale is BIG

Frank Sergent

Hi Folks,

I just posted a pic of the forthcoming S scale coupler that John Degnan spoke of. I thought you guys might want to see the comparison between the HO coupler and the S scale coupler. The S scale couplers are HUGE.

Frank

Trevor at The Model Railway Show

Hi again Frank. The S scale couplers are not huge. The HO couplers are TINY... ;-) Cheers! -Trevor Trevor Marshall Port Rowan in 1:64 http://themodelrailwayshow.com/cn1950s

simon.dunkley@...

---In SergentEng@{{emailDomain}}, <trevor@...> wrote:

|Hi again Frank. The S scale couplers are not huge. The HO couplers are TINY... ;-)

It's all a matter of having the correct perspective.. ;)

(S might be 136% bigger than H0 in linear terms, but in terms of volume and mass, it is 252%...)

Another increment on the list of S scalers...

Earl Tuson

Frank,

I am very happy to see your progress on the new S coupler. I look forward to purchasing more from you.

Earl Tuson

John Degnan

I meant to post this sooner, but forgot...

Yes, the new S coupler is "huge" compared to the HO coupler... but so was the OLD S in comparison to the old (and new) HO, as the attached photos that I took way back in 2008 on September 21st show!

John Degnan
Scaler164@...