Facebook post

Steve Wintner

Since it's been quiet here, thought I'd mention that Scott posted some pics of his loco install over on Facebook.

https://m.facebook.com/100009818400502/posts/pcb.4392099860800040/?photo_id=1458060314531235

Hopefully that works, apologies if anyone minds the cross post.

Steve

Manfred Lorenz

Won't do it for me.

Manfred

Jeff Young

Link broken for me too....

David Olsen

You probably have to be a member of the group on FB to see the post.
I'm a member, and the link works for me.

Dave

On Mon, Jun 21, 2021 at 4:56 AM Jeff Young <jeff@...> wrote:

Link broken for me too....

Mark Lewis

I am a FB group member, but it does NOT load for me, either.

Mark Lewis
Narrow gauge modeling in N.C.

On Mon, Jun 21, 2021, 7:31 AM David Olsen <3acr.scout@...> wrote:
You probably have to be a member of the group on FB to see the post.
I'm a member, and the link works for me.

Dave

On Mon, Jun 21, 2021 at 4:56 AM Jeff Young <jeff@...> wrote:

> Link broken for me too....

David Olsen

Just checked again. When I try to open it on my phone, it opens my FB
app, but then nothing happens. When I open the link in my browser on
both my PC and phone, it works fine.

Dave Olsen
Macomb, MI