Topics

Bulk Pack Availability?

Steve Wintner

https://www.ebay.com/itm/293603856400

Not my auction, not am I bidding. But that get you a discount, maybe

Stephan

Ryan Harris

I've been wanting to purchase a bulk pack of the SBE couplers [SBEC87KB] for awhile, but they continue to be out of stock and show "Expected March 2020." I sent an email to Frank, but I haven't received a response. Wondering if my email went into a black hole or something.

Does anyone have an idea when these will be available again? For that matter, when the regular E bulk pack [EC87KB] will be available again? I need a bunch, so I'm not willing to pay double by buying them in six packs.
--
Ryan Harris
Fort Worth, Texas