Topics

Coupler boxes

Jim King <jimking3@...>

I introduced cast urethane coupler boxes last year.  You can find these on my web page here:

http://www.smokymountainmodelworks.com/HO_draft_gear+cplrs.html

Jim King

www.smokymountainmodelworks.com

--
Jim King
www.smokymountainmodelworks.com

Calvin Monaghan

Jim, just out of curiosity- would these boxes also work for Kadees?

Calvin

On May 28, 2019, at 10:59, Jim King <jimking3@...> wrote:

I introduced cast urethane coupler boxes last year.  You can find these on my web page here:

http://www.smokymountainmodelworks.com/HO_draft_gear+cplrs.html

Jim King

www.smokymountainmodelworks.com

--
Jim King
www.smokymountainmodelworks.com

Jim King <jimking3@...>

I made 2 styles (Sergent/Accurail and Kadee).  Available in grey, brown and black.

Jim King

www.smokymountainmodelworks.com

--
Jim King
www.smokymountainmodelworks.com

Dave Yingst

The smokey mountain draft gear boxes look really good. Put them on a red caboose PFE  reefer and it really improved the look of the end. No connection just a satisfied user.

Dave Yingst
Corning CA

Jim King <jimking3@...>

Thanks, Dave.