---------- Original Message ----------
From: "Dave Yingst via Groups.Io" <yingstco=yahoo.com@groups.io>
Date: February 18, 2019 at 8:57 PM

Any idea when steam coupler pockets will again be available. Need one for
an ihc mogil upgrade that is almost done. Thanks.  Dave Yingst,
Corning,CA
.

Paul Thomson

I would also be interested in knowing the answer

Matt Goodman

Dave,

I think I have one that I won't be using anytime soon.  Let me check when I get home, and if it's where I think it is, I can forward it to you if you'd like it.

Matt Goodman
Columbus Ohio US