Idle time....

Stan Rutledge

Hi group.

    I caught my brain in idle today and found it was thinking about Sergent couplers for intermodal cars. No, not the end couplers- the couplers in the articulating position. If one was to put on the "ham gloves" the styrene couplings cannot take the stress.  Some are actually metal, but these are certainly lacking in the imagination department. I am kind of hoping that Frank might consider casting these because it can be near impossible to find replacements should they become damaged.  Since these couplings have no moving parts or little fiddly assemblies, there should be a market for them.

   Anyone?

   It's one thing top break off a detail part, but should a coupling get broken, you might have 5 cars bad-ordered!

     Cheers,

      Stan