Re: [SergentEng] Re: Limited Time Availability, and other random thoughts

John Degnan

I have to say that I'm finding this conversation to be quite entertaining... what with the fact that nuclear physics does or does not explain why one models the Colorado narrow gauge railroads... in Ireland, no less... and with Frank assembling couplers in his sleep.  I'm thoroughly enjoying this.   :)

John Degnan

From: "Jeff Young jeff@... [SergentEng]"
To: "fsergent@... [SergentEng]"
Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2015 4:47:11 AM
Subject: [SergentEng] Re: Limited Time Availability, and other random thoughts

Hi Frank,

Saw your comment regarding nuclear physics. You wouldn’t happen to work at ORNL would you?

I grew up in Knoxville; my step-dad (Orlan Yarbro) worked at ORNL in the Fuel Recycle Division till he retired roughly 15 year ago.

(None of which quite explains why I’m modelling Colorado narrow gauge railroads in Ireland now, but there you have it.)

Cheers,
Jeff.