Re: S Scale answers

Talmadge C 'TC' Carr

You could do dat and include a nice plastic sleeve to reduce the hole size.

Talmadge C 'TC' Carr
Sn42 and Hn42 somewhere in the wilds of the Pacific Northwest
@dapenguin

Frank had thrown out an S scale Sharon coupler as a possibility earlier in his development schedule, and I was a little dissapointed that it did not come to fruition. Let us hope his S scale Type E coupler sales encourage him to offer a second design. As they are investment cast, tooling costs are not quite the issue they are for die cast. A Kadee HO compatible post would not be my personal first choice for S scale standard gauge equipment, but if that is what it took for Frank to generate the sales he needs...

Earl Tuson