Re: [SergentEng] EOT's

Tim L

Yes, that's what we're referring to. I guess it all depends on
localisation and interchangeability of the terms. Here we colloquially call them ETM's (End of Train Marker, from the first types that just
flashed a red light) though a lot of devices in use are actually ETAS
(End of Train Air System) or SBU's (Sense and Brake Unit) and not just
a simple flashing light.


On 20/08/2015 02:18, @lajrmdlr [SergentEng] wrote:
By EOT do you guys mean ETD (End Of Train Device or FRED (F______
Rear End Device) as we called them back in my conductor days.

Join to automatically receive all group messages.