Re: [SergentEng] EOT's

I plan on doing this one day. Ring Engineering sell a ready made EOT
and theirs is just pre-glued to a Kadee much like you suggest. It might
not be too hard to prise it off and re-glue it to a Sergent. Not much
help to me though, wrong style of EOT and definitely wrong style
of bogie.

Tim

 By EOT do you guys mean ETD (End Of Train Device or FRED (F______ Rear End Device) as we called them back in my conductor days.