Re: [SergentEng] EOT's

Andrew Wedge

I found a few people with broken ring engineering ones, I'm working on making a way to mount them on a Sargent but keeping them removable as I model a switching layout and don't want it on the same car all the time, it won't flash but the way I see it they don't flash during the day anyway

On Aug 19, 2015, at 11:34, TS egroupstuff@... [SergentEng] <SergentEng@...> wrote:

I plan on doing this one day. Ring Engineering sell a ready made EOT
and theirs is just pre-glued to a Kadee much like you suggest. It might
not be too hard to prise it off and re-glue it to a Sergent. Not much
help to me though, wrong style of EOT and definitely wrong style
of bogie.

Tim