Re: [SergentEng] EOT's

Tim L

I plan on doing this one day. Ring Engineering sell a ready made EOT
and theirs is just pre-glued to a Kadee much like you suggest. It might
not be too hard to prise it off and re-glue it to a Sergent. Not much
help to me though, wrong style of EOT and definitely wrong style
of bogie.

Tim

On 20/08/2015 01:00, Nathan Rich thaddeusthudpucker@... [SergentEng] wrote:
So i know an EOT device is strictly not a coupler but they do attach to
couplers. I wonder if anybody would want one mounted on a Sergent
coupler though? As long as the thing is scale sized it could even have a
couple of nubs on the side that slot into the indentations on the side
of the coupler...

Just an idea I had

Nathan