Re: [SergentEng] Non-closing knuckle update

Luther Brefo

I'm interested in answers today before I begin converting everything over....other it will remain Kadee 158s.

On Aug 14, 2015 3:33 PM, "Alan Hummel ahummel72@... [SergentEng]" <SergentEng@...> wrote:

Hello all,

I've had a lot on my plate lately so have been out of touch on any updates & solutions to the coupler knuckles freezing open on couplers you assemble. Are there any updates on what exactly was going on there & permanent solutions,or maybe I should say the best 8 out of 10 solutions, to the problem?

I've had 1 assembled knuckle do a lot of that,but always seem to be able to get it to move again. The odd thing is I can close it with the wire on the magnetic wand every time,just not in coupling as well. I buy my couplers assembled as the eyes & fingures,as well as my patience,won't allow putting couplers together.

Thanks to all for all input in advance.
Al Hummel