Non-closing knuckle update

Alan Hummel

Hello all,

I've had a lot on my plate lately so have been out of touch on any updates & solutions to the coupler knuckles freezing open on couplers you assemble. Are there any updates on what exactly was going on there & permanent solutions,or maybe I should say the best 8 out of 10 solutions, to the problem?

I've had 1 assembled knuckle do a lot of that,but always seem to be able to get it to move again. The odd thing is I can close it with the wire on the magnetic wand every time,just not in coupling as well. I buy my couplers assembled as the eyes & fingures,as well as my patience,won't allow putting couplers together.

Thanks to all for all input in advance.
Al Hummel