Re: [SergentEng] We've got trouble in River City

George

Let's not get the two issues confused. The investment cast couplers had a problem with the casting shape.

Mike Van Hove (think I got the right one) has been reporting an oxidation issue.

On Jul 1, 2015, at 12:15 PM, Alan Hummel ahummel72@... [SergentEng] <SergentEng@...> wrote:

The Other Mike,

Mike,since this is an investment casting product problem,should I assume the corrosion problem can occur even if the couplers come preassembled as mine do?

In Frank's letter,he mentioned a "stronger" magnet than the 1 sold for uncoupling-what type magnet would this be & where can I find them? All I have are refrigerator magnets & I don't think they're as strong as the uncoupling wand.(?)

Thank you,
Al Hummel