Re: S Scale answers

Earl Tuson

Dave Heine writes,

I guess if you made an S scale Sharon coupler that fit in a Kadee HO box,
that would be better for an O scale � size coupler and would also work for
Sn3 for those narrow gauge roads that used the full size couplers, like the
D&RGW and RGS.
Frank had thrown out an S scale Sharon coupler as a possibility earlier in his development schedule, and I was a little
dissapointed that it did not come to fruition. Let us hope his S scale Type E coupler sales encourage him to offer a
second design. As they are investment cast, tooling costs are not quite the issue they are for die cast. A Kadee HO
compatible post would not be my personal first choice for S scale standard gauge equipment, but if that is what it took
for Frank to generate the sales he needs...

Earl Tuson