Re: [SergentEng] Coupler

Tim L

Magnalock brake lines, by Pacific Western Rail Systems is who does them
(sold by NARcorp now I think).

Nice, but pricy for what they are (read how much work you have to do).

For the cost of magnets and thin rubber hose you can probably do
cheaper than the PWRS ones.

I have also read that they are possibly a little on the strong side,
with a user stating one needs to give a bit of a hand restraining
the wagons so they'll part properly. Mind you this is small 4 wheel
stock he was using them on.

Cheers,

Tim
Land of OZ

On 15/05/2015 01:55, Mike Conder vulturenest1@... [SergentEng] wrote:
Somebody already makes rubber air hoses with magnetic glad hands in HO
scale, but I do not remember the company name. I saw it in that
electronic magazine, Model Railroad Hobbyist.

Mike Conder