Re: [SergentEng] Re: Changing couplers

Christopher Zurek

Both of the assembly fixtures I have are taped to my work bench with double sided foam tape. It works quite well.
--
Chris Z.

On January 15, 2015 10:53:05 AM CST, "Mike Van Hove mvanhove@... [SergentEng]" <SergentEng@...> wrote

Double sided tape works very well to hold the fixture in place.
Mike Van Hove

On Jan 15, 2015, at 8:33 AM, bolsen187@... [SergentEng] wrote:

It seems painfully obvious after watching the videos that the jigs
should be affixed to some weighted base. Everything jiggles and I have
enough trouble with jiggling hands just by themselves. I think when all
my stuff comes in, I anchor everything into a weighted base with a lip
to contain dropped balls. Not much I can do about "Springs in Space".
Does this not seem like a good idea? Blayne