Re: [SergentEng] RE: S scale is BIG

Carey Probst

Me, no layout yet so not a big deal.  Still building cars.

Carey

Carey Probst

Member, M.I.T. Educational Council

S Scale, Sn3 and S High Rail/AF

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State,

the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

On 12/23/2013 1:03 PM, Mike Conder wrote:

Do how many people on this list are waiting for the S scale couplers?

Mike Conder