Re: S scale is BIG

Trevor at The Model Railway Show

Thanks for posting the photo, Frank.

You mentioned a while back that the S scale design wasn't working - can you elaborate on what it's not doing?

Also, I'm playing catch-up on these - can you give us a bit more info? Will they be die-cast like your EN87 couplers, or will they be white metal like the old S scale couplers, or something else? Will you offer them pre-assembled, like the EN87A?

I always had trouble building your old S scale couplers - it was not a fault of the coupler, but rather my skills were insufficient for work where finishes and tolerances were critical. So after trying the S scale kits I switch to your EN87A couplers on my Maine two-foot (On2) layout and loved them.

I'm now working in S scale standard gauge, and would love to give the new couplers a try - once they're ready for market, of course.

Cheers!

- Trevor

Trevor Marshall

Port Rowan in S

I model a steam-era Canadian National branch line terminal in S scale, and blog about it here:

http://themodelrailwayshow.com/cn1950s