New to the list

Ross Dando

Hi all, my name is Ross I am in Nampa, Idaho. Been modeling for years. Watching the Sergent couplers and sitting on the fence until a fool posted theirs on eBay at $.10/$1! I picked them up thinking it was going to be an inexpensive experiment. Wrong. It has helped me to define my focus on more proto87 directions and wanting to finally build it the right way. In two evenings I completed the 145 pieces and was ready for my first conversion. So far I have converted several cars and am very happy with how easy it is. I will create a folder and post some pictures.
Awesome couplers..........now I need to find a place to sell my 30+ year collection of Kadee's!