Sent: Saturday, December 21, 2013 10:49:43 PM
Subject: Re: [SergentEng] Sharons and Kadees in HOn3

... (snip)

And since they do not have a centering spring and you have to align them by eye, and since we are getting older and our depth perception is not what it used to be, it appears it will be very hard to get them in proper alignment when they are a couple of feet away from us.   Like at the back of a scene.  This is not what we want on an operations based layout, like my club has.

Duncan

.