Re: [SergentEng] Re: Paint for couplers

Michael Murray

For whatever reason I can’t get the link in my previous post to work (thank you Yahoo!).  Michigan Toy Solders has a wide variety of rust colored paints, washes and pigments to choose from including Vallejo.  I’ve purchased a number of things from then including a variety of rust materials and recommend you at least browse through their stuff whether you purchase from them or not.  http://www.michtoy.com/michtoy_search_product.php?&pageNum_product=01&affichage=20&matchString=rust&typeofSEARCH=fulltext

If the link doesn’t work try using copy and paste to transfer the link definition to your browserhttp://www.michtoy.com/michtoy_search_product.php?&pageNum_product=01&affichage=20&matchString=rust&typeofSEARCH=fulltext

From: SergentEng@... [mailto:SergentEng@...]
Sent: Monday, October 27, 2014 4:09 PM
To: SergentEng@...
Subject: Re: [SergentEng] Re: Paint for couplers

Colpar West has a pretty good line of Vallejo, that's where I usually get the colors.  Colpar East (Hobbytown) didn't carry them, though there was some thought that they would (when I talked to them about 6 months ago).  Hobby Lobby has a limited amount, and as Arved mentioned, MicroMark is starting to carry some.  I think  the MicroMark-branded paints are also Vallejo.

Mike Conder