Re: Paint for couplers

jzook@...

Mike, I'm looking for Vallejo resellers here in Denver, but I can't find any.  Caboose and Colpar don't stock them.  I know there's a Hobby Town store closer to you on University and Arapahoe, but I haven't checked if they sell them.  We may be getting them online.

Have you considered trying Scalecoat I paint?  They have a large color selection, and they spray on with an airbrush like no other paint I've every used.  You can come over and try some in my spray booth sometime.

As for the Sergent couplers, I've honestly been very happy spraying them with the plain old Rustoleum metal primer in the rattle can.

Jon