Subject: [SergentEng] Extended shank couplers
From: <iljm86@...>
Date: Fri, December 20, 2013 12:29 am
To: <SergentEng@...>

Hi all,

First I'd like to say thank you to the moderator for letting me join this group, much appreciated.  Also thanks to Sergent Engineering for providing such awesome couplers.

My question is about the new extended shank couplers that are available.  I see that they come in two lengths, 0.100" and 0.130.  Which one of these lengths is appropriate for flat cars (the 89' flavor) and which is appropriate for Exactrail/BLMA 64' TRINcool reefers?

Tony V