Re: [SergentEng] New Walters Amfleet

Christopher Zurek

Alden,

Did you just use the standard compatible shank Type H coupler?

Chris Z.

On 7/16/2014 12:24 PM, Alden McBee agm@... [SergentEng] wrote:

I added them to an Amcafe and coupled it to an older Amfleet coach with the larger sprung diaphrams.  They went around my 30 " radius turns just fine, but I have yet to try two of the newer ones together as I only have the one.  I am still waiting for one of the new Amfleet coaches.
--Alden McBee

On Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 9:17 AM, Christopher Zurek zurekc@q.com [SergentEng] <SergentEng@...> wrote:

Hello all,

Has anyone tried putting Type H couplers on the new Walthers Amfleet cars that came out earlier this year?

Chris Z.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note® II, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone