Re: [SergentEng] How long to get your order

Christopher Zurek

Thanks Frank, my couplers arrived today.

I didn't know that PayPal was "broken", I was concerned that I had not received any information from you about the order or that it had been sent. I was hoping you were OK.

Chris Z.

On 6/25/2014 10:36 PM, fsergent@... [SergentEng] wrote:

Hi Folks,

We typically do shipments twice a week. Most orders we receive ship within 3 days. If you order something that doesn't happen to be on the shelf currently, then it will probably be week before we ship. On rare occasions, we mess up royally and loose an order or whatever and it will be longer. If you are starting to get worried, send us an email and we'll let you know what the status is.

Paypal used to automatically send out shipment notifications for domestic orders when we printed the shipping label. That system quit working when ORACLE (Java) deployed a software "upgrade" and broke Paypal's postage label printing system. So everybody's in the dark a little now as to when something shipped. Again, if you want to know, just send us an email and ask.

Chris: Your order shipped out Monday.
Tim: Your order shipped out last Tuesday or Oz.
Rob: Your order shipped June 9 to Oz

We have shipped a ton of packages (probably more than a ton actually) internationally and have only had two that didn't eventually show up - both to Brazil. We ship a lot to Australia. We actually ship a quite a bit to China as well - go figure.

Thanks,