Re: [SergentEng] How long to get your order

Christopher Zurek

I'm curious. Has anyone actually even heard from Frank or Sergent Eng?

I'm not in OZ but the USA, Minnesota to be exact. I placed an order around noon on Friday and usually I would have gotten it Monday or Tuesday. It's Wednesday evening and I still haven't heard anything about the order.

Chris Z.

On 6/24/2014 7:07 AM, TS egroupstuff@... [SergentEng] wrote:

Thanks to those that replied, on and off list.

Indeed 14 days is no worry (no, they didn't arrive today). As Rob
has one in about the same time I'm even less worried than not worried
at all. If I have to wait 5 weeks or so (about two weeks to post as
Peter recently experienced and then to actually get here) I might be
a bit miffed though.

Rob, your three month experience is like one I had; eons ago I ordered
some back issues of a mag from the US; they came sea mail! If I
remember rightly it was almost 3 months to the day from ordering to
landing in my letter box.

Tim
Land of OZ