Re: [SergentEng] Sergents for FT's

Aaron Heaney

Rob

Sergent has a new tailor made coupler for the purpose of going between A and B units of the FT.

Aaron

On Saturday, May 31, 2014 8:16 PM, "roblmclear@... [SergentEng]" wrote:

Hello this is my first post after joining the group.  I am seriously considering a change from Kadee to Sergents but would like to try them out on something that does not mate to anything else to see what they are like.   I have about 30 individual FT units from Stewart that I need to make into 3 and 4 unit sets.   Looking at the Sergents for these as they look like they would fix a problem with the coupling of these units and getting rid of the drawbars.   I model the Santa Fe so need to have couplers between the units.

Has anyone tried this and if so can the advise the scale distances between the various units.   ie: the distance between the back of the A and the front of the B and the back of the B and the back of the second B.

Thanks
Rob McLear
Kingaroy Australia.