Re: Taking the Plunge

Alan Hummel

---In SergentEng@..., <fsergent@...> wrote :

Alan,

See step 7 here:

Frank

Thank's Frank but am still missing the point here. The instructions,(which I went to your website 1st to check out),say put a dot of glue on the outside of the coupler bottom on the thumb. In my mind I'm thinking this glue should be put between the 2 coupler halves to keep them from pulling apart. So how is the glue placed on the outside of the thumb beneficial if it's not making contact with both coupler part surfaces? Again,I think my mind is thinking 1 thing while the glue may actually be for another reason.(?)
Thank you.
Al