Re: Couplers for sale

Mike Conder

I’ll throw my hat in the ring if the others fall through.  I need a bunch more of these.

Mike Conder

On Fri, Aug 5, 2022 at 10:02 PM John via groups.io <conrailyardmaster=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
John:

Still in the game. Awaiting reply.

On Aug 5, 2022, at 8:12 PM, John via groups.io <conrailyardmaster=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

I am interested/good for it. Contact me at my email. Conrailyardmaster@...

On Aug 5, 2022, at 6:10 PM, John Larkin via groups.io <jflarkingrc=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Moving from HO to O and I uncovered a package of EN87KB couplers.  I came with 144 couplers and 95% or more are still there.  I'd like to sell the majority remainder of these (estimate 125-135+) and asking $80 for the bunch plus $10 toward shipping (USA only I better add!).  I bought a Steam Loco Pocket & Coupler with these ($16) and IF I can find it I'll throw it in.  Too much stuff, too little space, too little time!

Cash or checks are fine.

John Larkin

--
Mike Conder