From: Nathan Rich
Date:05/01/2014 16:50 (GMT-06:00)
To: SergentEng@...
Subject: Re: [SergentEng] Taking the Plunge

These actually aren't hard, I was a bit surprised. The jig I suspect has everything to do with that. Body, ball, knuckle, dot of glue, cover, another dot, done. This was the result of about 15 minutes of work. I am going to save the break-in step for later when I can sit down with a pile and do a bunch at once.

I do plan on sacrificing a pair of couplers to see how much strain they will actually take. I also plan on doing a pair of Kadee's for comparison.

Nathan

On Thursday, May 1, 2014, <davesnyder59@...> wrote:

Hang in there Nathan, the more you do, the more you refine your technique and increase your output. Congrats on your 1rst step.

Dave Snyder
Louisville, Ky.