Re: For Sale: Multiple coupler types, assembled and kits - Australia

Mike Conder

No politics allowed on this site ... please stop this line of discussion immediately and that comment will be deleted from the files.

Mike Conder - list co-owner

On Sun, Feb 20, 2022 at 7:46 PM Leni Bogat <sharknosediesel@...> wrote:
Dale, a truer work was ne’er spoke. The man is a crook pure and simple and needs to go stand in the corner for about twenty years.

Leni

On Feb 20, 2022, at 4:28 PM, Dale Buxton <dbtuathaddana@...> wrote:

The current US postmaster is a self serving face job named Louis DeJoy. Last December he suddenly announced that the United States Postal Service could no longer afford to ship the mail to Australia and New Zealand. An out and out lie!

Never mind the proven fact that he is invested in several companies that ship international parcels in direct competition with the US mail. His actions are a clear violation of conflict of interest laws in this area.

Because the the US postal service is run by a board of regents style committee. He can not be directly removed by executive action. The postal board most vote to remove him from office. But believe me, there is a movement afoot in the USA to have this self serving jerk removed from office and banned from public service for good.

Dale Buxton

On Sat, Feb 19, 2022 at 08:38 Andy Reichert <andy_r@...> wrote:
There is currently some sort of financial or regulatory stand-off
between the USPS and the Australian mail system, at least from the US
outbound.  First class package service has been suspended in favor if
the much more expensive priority mail.  I don't know if it is in effect
inbound as well.

https://postcalc.usps.com/Calculator/MailServices?country=10013&ccode=AU&oz=93420&omil=False&dmil=False&mdt=2%2F19%2F2022&mdz=8%3A29&m=6&dvi=50&p=0&o=7

Andy

https://www.avg.com