Re: Well, that was quick... / prototype coupler colors

Todd Sullivan

Thanks, Tim, for your comments and the photos.  It looks like the Australian railways follow a different standard, and couplers do get painted.  It looks like wheels do not.  Of course, here in the U.S., if anything goes wrong once, and someone important notices, we go make a law or rule about it.

I also was surprised at the number of responses to my message.  That's one really good thing about the Internet and groups.io - they greatly facilitate open exchange of information and ideas.

Best wishes for good modeling!

Todd Sullivan
Rowlett, Texas (east of Dallas)