Re: Couplers

Mark Roudybush

we talked about up-scaling and then installing a non ferrous metal into the hole where the ball bearing resides to use the same size as HO.

On Sat, Apr 4, 2020 at 2:05 PM Talmadge C 'TC' Carr <group_list@...> wrote:
Do not know if anyone ever replied to your question.  The "S" couplers are already designed.  Getting them done is why I am rereading these old messages.
Frank has a supply of "S" type E knuckles.  To get 3/4 size type D, ya need to file down the top & bottom of em.  The only visible difference between type D and type E is knuckle height.

On Fri, Feb 28, 2020 at 01:11 PM, Mark Roudybush wrote:
Do you think these could be scaled up to S scale for those of us with On30?
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text

--
Talmadge C 'TC' Carr
Sn42 and Hn42 somewhere in the wilds of the Pacific Northwest

--
Go Sell crazy someplace else, we are all full up here.