Re: Couplers

Dale Kritzky

I'm game to try 3d print couplers. Dale.

On January 14, 2020, at 1:24 PM, "Aaron Heaney via Groups.Io" <wolfhunt1987@...> wrote:

Kevin

I would be interested in testing your couplers but I need type H's. Because the road and time period I model has them between Cab units and on streamlined passenger equipment.

Aaron Heaney

-------- Original message --------
From: Kevin Packard <kevinpackard@...>
Date: 1/14/20 12:22 PM (GMT-05:00)
Subject: Re: [Sergent Engineering] Couplers

Josh, I think that's a great idea.  Perhaps I can print off a bunch of frets and send them out to a few folks to try?  We can then pool our knowledge and hopefully find the best way to assemble them, so operation is consistent.  Also, that would allow testing in variety of environments.  Lots of testing is the only way we're going to find out if printing is resin is really a viable option.

I'll work on getting a bunch of frets printed up this week.  Let's go with lower shelf type F's, since it appears that's what most people need.

-Kevin