Re: Assembled Sergent Couplers available

Paul Dallard

How much for the lot?

An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind. - Buddha

On Jan 14, 2020, at 13:51, David Colvin <djc148@...> wrote:

I did a test project of about 200 Sergent couplers or so.  I enjoyed the look and handling of the couplers, but my regular operators were not as enthused due to age, not wanting to change, etc.

I will be taking them off the cars soon and looking for a happy home for them.  They are lower shelf and double shelf couplers (a few).  Weathered, etc.  I applaud the group's effort to continue the work and think they have a very fine place in the hobby.

David C