Re: Couplers

Kevin Packard

Josh, I think that's a great idea.  Perhaps I can print off a bunch of frets and send them out to a few folks to try?  We can then pool our knowledge and hopefully find the best way to assemble them, so operation is consistent.  Also, that would allow testing in variety of environments.  Lots of testing is the only way we're going to find out if printing is resin is really a viable option.

I'll work on getting a bunch of frets printed up this week.  Let's go with lower shelf type F's, since it appears that's what most people need.

-Kevin