From: ahummel72@...
Date:04/11/2014 20:12 (GMT-06:00)
To: SergentEng@...
Subject: [SergentEng] Effect of dampness on steel balls

Hi,I've got a very damp & wet basement in heavy rains. It's always nice & cool in the summer. In Winter that gets to be a problem if cold bothers a person.

What I'm wondering, is if this dampness & on occasion wet basement will corrode the steel balls that lock the Sergent couplers,causing them to not open & close properly.

Thank you.

Alan Hummel