Re: Can anyone convert CAD files?

Tom Colasurdo

Frank has placed all his coupler designs in the public domain ... including a notice on his web site.  The files are not locked ... several of us have been able to successfully open.

I've reached out to Ryan ... I'm going to save in the format Ryan can utilize in his version of AutoDesk AutoCAD.

V/r,
Tom C.

On Sunday, July 28, 2019, 04:52:02 PM EDT, Dale Buxton via Groups.Io <the_one_tuatha_ddana@...> wrote:

Have you tried Autodesk Fusion 360? It’s free to download and free for a year under personal non-commercial use. It will open just about every 3D file I’ve seen. But I wonder if the Sergent files might be locked. Or did Frank put them into total public domain?

Dale B

On Sunday, July 28, 2019, 09:59, Ryan Harris <ryan.harris@...> wrote:

Can anyone convert the CAD files Frank provided from their native format to AutoCAD dwg format? I have a copy of the files I just cannot open them with AutoCAD.

--
Ryan Harris
Fort Worth TX