Re: Blackstone cars and Locos

Mike Chamberlain

I like them ! Took a while to get assembly down , but as soon as I started using a toothpick to burnish the bearing hole I had much better results . They look great on the cars , and especially on the passenger cars the coulping distance is much better . They uncouple just fine with the magnet tool . Only problem is that aren't easy to couple . My layout has almost no straight track and you need to be right over them to set them up for coupling . Not a big deal for me as I am mostly a runner , but they may be frustrating to someone that does a lot of switching ......Mike

On Wed, Jun 12, 2019 at 8:43 AM Scott <repairman87@...> wrote:
Mike have you had a chance to run the Blackstone cars with the Sergent couplers?  What do you think of them so far?

Scott McDonald