Re: Uncoupler

Mark

What a terrific development.  I have been following a model railway called Mckinley railway.  They use kaydee’s and years ago developed a uncoupled for their switching engines.   I personally would love to have an uncoupled that just we’re on locos alone.  In fact both ends uncoupling together all the time would suit me just fine.   For car to car uncoupling I’d be just as satisfied to use the standard wand for car to car uncoupling.   That way the decoders on board do the vast majority of the uncoupling without the complexity.

a hybrid solution.