Re: (topic was Frank) New topic - progress is being made

RJ Dial

I tried to find the source files on the website to no avail. The original instructions didn't work ("Home Page button and then Note from Frank").
Are they .stl files by chance? I just had some more detail parts printed from my design on Shapeways, and noticed the same parts would have been $16 instead of $10 if I had them made in brass instead of fine detail resin. Their method is metal is poured into a plaster mold made from a 3D printed wax model. Not sure if that would result in the tolerances needed, but thought it would be worth a try.
RJ Dial
Burlingame, CA