EC87K & EC87KB AVAILABILITY?

Bill Keene

Hello Frank,

I went to the Sergent Engineering web site this morning to order some couplers. As I knew that the EC87KB were out of stock I was going to order a couple of EC87K packages to complete the projects on the workbench.

Unfortunately, I find that the EC87K couplers are now also noted as "Out of Stock".

Do you have an estimate of the date when both the EC87K and EC87KB couplers will be available? Perhaps a time frame of early March or late March? I do not want to miss out on obtaining a good stock for my ongoing and future projects.

Cheers,
Bill Keene
Irvine, CA