Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2019 7:26 PM
Subject: [Sergent Engineering] 1st post.

Name is Cliff. I've been using Sergents for a few years, mainly for customers cars. The lack of stock as of late has put a damper on others projects, so I'll be focusing on my own static models--mainly graffiti covered hoppers and cabooses "cabeese"-- that do not require long drawbars.

Does anyone know what alloy the Diecast couplers are cast in? No luck in reaching the main-man Frank by email. If the metal is right, I'll start shortening the couplers myself.

Thanks in advance.