New Membership

Timothy Cann

My brother and I have been building an HO layout that raises above the cars in a two-car garage.  So far we've concentrated on everything except rolling stock.  Our yard/turntable is finished, but we realized we had no provision for uncoupling.  That was six weeks ago!!  We never realized how extensive the coupler subject is; now we've had an introduction.  We need to standardize on a specific coupler and just assumed it would be Kadee.  Enter Sergent, and a whole new perspective.  We hope this group will help us in our quest to choose. Tim (me) and Jim